Added Home Value
Safe & Secure
So you’ve decided to install frameless sliding glass doors in your home?
That’s a solid choice considering how they add elegance and simplicity to your home.
Doors exist to separate the inside and outside living spaces. Ideally, doors should keep the heat and cold out depending on the season. They should also withstand South Africa’s changing weather conditions.
These frameless applications are locally made and tested. They comply with all building regulations and are approved by a structural engineer.
- Smooth crisp lines
- Clear weather strips
- Wide range of colours available
- Maximized opening when opened.
- Un-obstructive views
- Adding value to your property
- Weather-resistant wool-pile strips on in & outside of the top profile
- A weather-resistant wool-pile strip on the outside of the bottom track
- Built-in drain channel on the inside on opening side of the system.
- Unique rotating cam-lock action to stabilize the opening panel against wind loads.
- Unique weather strips in between panels – Clear and UV resistant.
- Soft silicone inserts to prevent water and wind penetration
- Locally manufactured and tested
- A weather-resistant shoulder on the outside
- Water drainage available on application
Safe & Secure
- 8mm – 10mm Toughened glass
- 5 times stronger than normal safety glass
- Internal sliding locks on top and bottom profiles of the opening panel
- Structural glue and s/steel mechanical fixing used to secure the glass to aluminium beads
- Stainless steel key-locks available as well
- Lifetime guarantee on glass
- Strong and sturdy profiles
- 6005-grade Aluminium used
- 316-grade stainless steel bolts